Please consider donating to one of several funds:
- General Fund – This money is used to keep the doors of our shelter open. It covers all of our day to day operating expenses necessary to keep the shelter running and functional.
- Animal Care Fund – This money is used strictly for the care of injured or sick animals that come to our shelter. Without this fund, we would not be able to provide the needed veterinary care to save them. This covers catastrophic injuries and illnesses, as well as day to day veterinary expenses.
- Spay Neuter Fund – This money is made available to assist low/fixed income residents with assistance to have their dogs and/or cats spayed or neutered.
- Building Fund – This money will be used for future expansion of CCHS facilities.
- Memorial Donations – Charitable contributions to CCHS may be made “In Memory” of a special person or pet. If donating online using PayPal, after providing the donation amount and credit card/bank information, click “Please specify fund”, and you may type in: “In memory of……..” Additionally, you may type in the specific fund you wish your donation to be used toward.
Use your Food Lion MVP Card. The more you shop at Food Lion the more cash we can earn. Log on to foodlion.com to register your MVP Card for the Caroline County Humane Society (CCHS). Our organization code is 252356. This will automatically earn credit for CCHS, every time you use your MVP Card. If you do not have an MVP Card you can get one at any Food Lion location or online at foodlion.com.